Pool Rules and Guidelines
- Contact Sue Walker @ Clubhouse
- Parties limited to 20 people max
- No reservations during holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th ) or weekends before Memorial Day when pool just opens
- Cabana Clean-Up Checklist must be done.
- CLICK HERE FOR THE CABANA CLEAN-UP CHECKLIST.
The Pool is one of our neighborhood's greatest assets. We take great pride in our pool and do our best to maintain it so that we all can enjoy it for years to come. If you have any comments for the Pool Committee or wish to reserve the Cabana for a private party, you can either call the clubhouse or send an email.
Hours: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM Sunday thru Thursday
9:00 AM – 10:00 PM Friday and Saturday
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
1. CChildren under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
2. Guests must be accompanied by a resident of Raintree Forest.
3. Young adults (under 18) are limited to two (2) guests at a time.
4. NO diving, running, pushing or rough play.
5. NO shooting water guns outside of the pool or at unwilling swimmers.
6. NO moving furniture around, making forts or jumping on furniture.
7. NO glass of any kind allowed in the pool complex area.
8. NO smoking (or vaping) in pool deck area or bathrooms.
9. NO pets in the pool complex area.
10. NO abusive language or profanity will be tolerated.
11. NO gum.
12. NO water balloons.
13. NO playing with the hose or any other pool related apparatus.
14. Toddlers must wear Swim Diapers. Disposable diapers are not allowed in pool, and babies are not allowed to swim naked.
15. Music must be kept at a low level.
16. Pool toys are allowed, but no footballs or water absorbent toys that will hurt when thrown.
17. Rafts and toys allowed only when less than 20 people are in the pool, and are not to be stored at the pool.
18. Food and beverages must be consumed only in the cabana area or at the tables provided. No food is allowed in the pool or at the pool’s edge.
19. NO BBQ grills allowed in the pool area.
20. NO organized pool lessons.
21. More than eight (8) guests per resident are considered a “private party” and require prior arrangements with the Pool Committee.
22. Parties are limited to 20 people max.
23. All homeowners and guests are required to clean up all trash before departing. There are brooms & paper towels for your convenience.